Mill Cleaning Supervisor
As a result of our ambitious growth plans, we have a requirement for a Mill Cleaning Supervisor based in our Hi Peak facility based near Sheffield. The role is full-time, 8 hours per day and predominately Monday to Friday. This role is initially for 2 months with a review to be undertaken at the end of the 2 months.
Reporting to the Interim Site Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Supervising and working with all staff in the daily cleaning of all areas of the mill, ensuring all areas are maintained to the required site and customer standards,
- To undertake cleaning duties within the mill,
- Ensuring cleaning schedules are adhered to and results reported back to Interim Site Manager any issues,
- To support with other business-related activities as and when required by management.
- Ability to work in a demanding and challenging environment,
- Flexible and adaptable approach in terms of role and work hours,
- Previous experience in a management or supervisory role.
How to apply?If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV and covering letter indicating why you are suitable for this role to: HR@devenish.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd December 2017 at 5 pm.